Premier Plant Solutions Protocol during Stay At Home Order
June 29, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
Premier Plant Solutions will remain open to customers during the pandemic under the following guidelines.
- Our employees will be wearing face masks throughout the workday. Face coverings are recommended by the ODH but we will not require our customers to wear them.
- Safe distances (6 ft) between all people including employees and customers must be maintained at all times. If you have placed an order ahead of time, please remain in your vehicle upon arrival and call the appropriate office number upon arrival and we will load your material.
- Tagging Material: If you would like to tag material, it would be preferred if you could contact your Sales Account Manager before you arrive. A maximum of 2 people per company will be allowed to tag material at the scheduled appointment.
- Only Premier Plant Solutions staff will be permitted inside the office building. One customer at a time will be permitted to enter the building to pay for your product. All other interaction with customers must take place outside of the office and social distancing must be followed.
- It is preferred if customers can place your plant order prior to arrival thus saving time and limiting exposure during your visit to our site. We will have your order pulled for loading without the need for customers to leave your vehicles. Orders can be placed in advance using the customer portal, email, text, or phone. Once orders have been loaded, the Premier staff will then notify the client that they are ready to go. If you would like to come into one of our sites to look at plant material, please contact your sales account manager prior to arrival so that we can best serve each customer.
- Acceptable forms of Payment: Cash, checks, money orders, or credit cards will be accepted if you do not have an account with us. We will ask which form of payment is desired prior to loading any plant material.
- We would prefer to email you a copy of your invoice as opposed to handing you one if possible.
- Only company representatives will be permitted on the property. Client customers, animals, or anyone else will not be allowed at our sites during this time.
Changes to this policy can occur at any time on a day by day basis.
Current hours of operation will be from Monday-Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm and Saturday 7:30am -12:00pm for all three Premier locations. Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate these challenging times. Please feel free to contact your Sales Account manager, or anyone on our management team below with any questions, comments or concerns.
Emily Showalter, COO / firstname.lastname@example.org / 440-225-1577
Ron Schultz, General Manager / email@example.com / 440-225-1667
Barb Ambrosio, Accounting & Admin Manager firstname.lastname@example.org / 440-787-4265
Jack Johnston, Premier Hilliard Store Manager email@example.com / 614-601-3243
Andy Schmitt, Premier Broadview Store Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org / 440-315-4061
Paul Smith, Premier Avon Store Manager / email@example.com / 440-731-9283