May 1, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
Certain businesses/parts of the State of Ohio who were previously closed under the original Stay at Home Order will begin opening on May 1st. Premier Plant Solutions will remain open to customers under the following guidelines until further notice.
- The Ohio Dept. of Health and Governor DeWine announced for Manufacturing, Distribution & Construction businesses to reopen or remain open on May 4th, 'face coverings are required while employers and employees are on the job unless certain conditions apply.' Our employees will be covering their faces throughout the workday. We will also continue to check our employees’ temperatures every day. Customers should wear face coverings if you must leave your vehicle. This is recommended by the ODH but will not be required by PPS if you have specific reasons not to wear a face covering.
- Safe distances (6 ft) between all people including employees and customers must be maintained at all times. All customers should continue to remain in their vehicles upon arrival to any of our stores. Please call the appropriate office number upon arrival. Remain in your vehicle.
- Tagging Material: If you would like to tag material, please contact your Sales Account Manager before you arrive to make an appointment. Our staff will not be able to walk the yard with you at this time. A maximum of 2 people per company will be allowed to tag material at the scheduled appointment.
- Only Premier Plant Solutions staff will be permitted inside the office building. All interaction with customers must take place outside of the office and social distancing must be followed. Each store will be limiting the number of customers and employees that can be inside our greenhouses for selection of annuals. We appreciate your patience and understanding of each store’s guidelines as we cannot allow ‘gatherings’ of more than 10 people inside these enclosed spaces.
- Please place your plant order prior to arrival thus saving time and limiting exposure during your visit to our site. We will have your order pulled for loading without the need for customers to leave your vehicles. Orders can be placed in advance using the customer portal, email, text, or phone. Once orders have been loaded, the Premier staff will then notify the client that they are ready to go.
- Acceptable forms of Payment: Cash, checks, money orders, or credit cards will be accepted if you do not have an account with us. We will ask which form of payment is desired prior to loading any plant material.
- We would prefer to email you a copy of your invoice as opposed to handing you one if possible.
- Only company representatives will be permitted on the property. Client customers, animals, or anyone else will not be allowed at our sites during this time.
- Changes to this policy can occur at any time on a day by day basis.
Current hours of operation will be from Monday-Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm and Saturday 7:30am -12:00pm for all three Premier locations. Thank you for your co-operation as we navigate these challenging times.