Premier Plant Solutions employs approximately 20 full time employees year-round and has over 30 staff members in the peak season. The largest part of our staff is dedicated to the production, sales, and distribution of quality plant material.
A competitive benefits program is offered to full-time employees including health insurance, 401k with employer match, life insurance, and more. Paid time off is earned upon hire. All major Holidays are paid starting on January 1 following the year of hire.
Premier offers many opportunities of education and advancement. If you would like more information, or to schedule an interview, please feel free to contact us (see bottom of this page for contact information).
Qualities we consider for employment:
- Willing to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Willing to work flexible hours during peak season (April-June)
- History of good attendance
- Ability to learn new skills and methods
- Education or experience (entry level opportunities may be available)
- Premier Plant Solutions is a Drug Free work place
The Premier Experience
La Experiencia Premier